Wow, has it really been seven podcasts already? It’s like we can’t stop!
Let us know your thoughts on the new serial, SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM (or any of our serials, really) by clicking down below.
Don’t forget, you can read all of this week’s serial chapters by clicking on the sinister “THIS WEEK” tab, above.
CHIMERICAL TALES PODCAST #7 was made possible by the hard work and talent of…
- SCOTT BORST: editor, technician, and reader of RESUME GOD.
- MICHAEL PAYNE and TRACI BRIERY, readers of MYTHSTALKERS.
- ALYSSA GULLEDGE, reader for JANE CROW.
- ED HAN, the reader of SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM.
- and myself, DOUGLASS BARRE, reader of ACE ARCHER and creator/writer of CHIMERICAL TALES.
Theme music for this podcast still comes from Butterfly Tea and Will Thompson.
Tune in next week when Doctor Bob says, “I believe that stealing a Muppet Show bit is copyright violation!”
© 2013 by Douglass Barre, All Rights Reserved.